Wednesday, August 10, 2005

*sigh*

Wednesday, August 10 2005

*phew* Here I go again, not a work to do. Everyone here is busy with their computer, don't have the slightest idea what they are on to.
And me? Blog!
Today, my boss asked my url of this blog. Am I THAT INSANE to give him my url? I don't think so.. So I ended up to write ANOTHER blog in Friendster.blog!!! :D

Well, cimed is going to Kalimalang, I don't know whether he will pick me up in my office or not. But then again, I really don't mind. I just want a friend to talk to.

I am sick - AGAIN - (coughing and all) but I think it's getting better than yesterday.

Last Monday, I went to a place with my ex. It is so funny how we ended up together like this. I mean.. If we don't have any feelings to each other anymore, how come we always ended up in looking at each other eyes, and kissed? *sigh* Is this just a fling?

*gosh*

I really want to upload my pic!!! How can I do it in this blog??!!! *grrrr*

No comments: