Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Pagi Ceria (CeritanyaH)


Brows Yea Right, Met him last nite, and suprisingly.. We had Loads of fun !! I must be loosing my brains... !!!

Anyway, we went back to my house by cab.. and stopped by to take sumthin to eat. It was like nite out picnic or sumthin. We pulled over to some Tahu Thek in Jl. Arteri Pondok Indah, listening to a music coming out from the cab's stereo set (trust me, we heard nice music!). And in front of us, we stared at those lousy traffic jammed! It was too good to be true.. :)

Phew, I am not looking forward for today... So many things to do I think. I have to upload those datas to the website. And my boss Mr. Adam is going to have a serious talk with the contractor.. Not to mention Ms. Rita (dat's mah other boss) is having a seriously stressed up cos' she had a fight wif her boyfriend!

Oh well.. might as well start the MorniNg Coffee !! See Later.. By the way.. I named the Guy Oceanus.. (He is just like the Ocean, slowly, yet.... shockin'!)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhhmmmm
Done
Aleme