Wednesday, August 15, 2007

and it continues....

Ok, I have been what, missing in action for a week or so. And my life have COMPLETELY changed. First of all, I have to take that bloody surgery for my tooth, imagine, 4 teeth should come out from my system! How can I fuckin' chew??!!! Second of all, I suppose I have to let go my one and only love, it turns out that he doesn't love me as much as I do.. Shit happens, but life continues they say..

And lucunya lagi, gbtan my ex's gave me a message in my Friendster, and asking me for his gbtan. Isn't it a bit awkward ? When I told her that I don't know where the hell is her gbtan, she kept asking me questions, unnecessary ones. Like how old am I and how close I was to her gbtan. I didn't tell her the truth bout me and her gbtan was couple. How can I say, that just now, when I called my ex he answered my phone and not hers?

Oh well... Persetan lah dengan gigi, toh I have enough teeth to chew, walaupun harus pake pipi kiri terus, lama lama, pipi kiri gue nggelembung gak jelas. Gue cuma nyesel aja kenapa gue gak sekalian minta operasi plastik biar ada lesung pipitnya.. mumpung waktu itu bius total. Oh yeah, bius TOTAL. Karena gue takut melihat jarum suntik dan trauma ke dokter gigi, akibatnya gue harus di rawat inap, gara gara sakit gigi, dan di infus, dan di operasi, dan ditidur lelapkan selama 2 jam untuk operasi supaya gak meringis meringis melihat peralatan yang tajem tajem itu.

Yah, gue terpaksa harus membawa carut di pipi gue, cacat seumur hidup akibat gigi... Oh ya, gue dioperasi gigi, tapi pipi gue juga dibolongin. Segitu parahnya sakit gigi gue. tsk tsk. The good news is, gue bisa ngurangin rokok! Eureka deh :) Karena akibat di RS 4 hari gak bisa ngerokok, begitu pulang ke rumah, gue ngerokok .. baru setengah batang, gue udah mual. And rasanya pahit banget. So... gue mulai ngurangin rokok, cuma saat tertentu aja paling, yah... pas duduk duduk di WC atau abis makan.

So here I go.. aiming for the future again... :) I don't know when my prince charming comes back, or even if he doesn't come back, at least I am honor by the way he loves me once... I still love him by the way, can't change that from me...

Life is full of choices, and I choose to be what and who I am ...



No comments: