Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just another Ordinary Day...

"Dan aku akan merasa terdampar,
menelungkup dalam sunyi,
tergetar,
denyutku semua menggelenyar,
perih akan hadirmu,
mengharap semua ada dan
tiada"
Today should be no different compares to everyday's life. But today, I don't know what went wrong. I felt so empty.
It doesn't help by smoking around at my room this morning, ended up late in my office. I should have known something is going on with this heart. Probably it's him.
Talked to him last nite, out of the blue. He told me stories about the past that I never knew again. He again reminds me of how he felt back then and grew stronger when ever he meet me.
I got shocked for a while when I asked him, who am I to you? He just answered by his hands. Put his finger from his hair and put in half, and go down to bottom. I am his halfside.
I wish I can say the same to him.
Few days ago, talked to someone I just knew for 4 hours. We talked until we really got dropped. I barely knew him. But his strength to go on is so strong. I ended up envying him. Giving him my best gratitude for letting me hearing his stories.
"When we decided to walk away behind our own backs, did you realize that perhaps we left foot prints behind?
Or did you not even realize that when you walk through my foot prints, I smiled and wanted to rush back to you?
I never wanted to walk away, but if I do,
I want to make foot prints for you to remember that I was there
embracing your face and your lips
Walk away now,
but sometimes, please do to turn your head and see your foot
prints,
cos when you see them,
you will realize that my foot prints are always
on the same way as yours... "
(never wanted to be away from you)

No comments: